Thursday, October 28, 2010

Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas Images

YOUR PICTURE ON THE DAY IT MUST BE FALL


IL GIORNO SE NE VA

Il giorno se ne va, lasciando l’oscurità
della notte insieme alla luna splendente.
Tutto sembra magico è un rito che si ripete
giorno per giorno, all’infinito.
Il buio della notte copre tutto il paesaggio,
un po’ di solitudine entra nel
heart of everyone who was thinking about the day went on.
You, Love Do not walk away
remains with me was watching the beautiful moon and dream
with you a world of love.

A dream that will lead us in living out the reality of this life without understanding
and falsehood. The only truth is you

you're beside me I can touch you
with my hands and say you are for me the only thing more important than
might exist in the world, because you are my dream
better than I can dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment