Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Am Producingtoo Much Blood

Mario Castelnuovo - il lupo

Gli uomini conoscono cos'è un fucile, ora che l'ho visto lo conosco anch'io...
ma lo sanno gli uomini cos'è morire? ... To die is my privilege ...
men know what love is ... now that I see you know him too ...
let me smell it in this heart-pounding ... Young lost ... .. you are my friend ...

fall in love ... ... if you look at me again ... you'll be surprised ... and you'll see me ...

Men who are on top of the hill, which is somewhere moon that I've seen here ...
men know that in a bit 'is morning ... ... Follow me mate ... Come out of there ...
men who are on top of the feelings, the men, with the pack, I know them ...
rifle-men, most of the teeth long after they go to church to fool God ..

fall in love ... ... if you bite me again, you will be surprised ... I have that bite you ...

Behind the hill there is the afternoon, men know this and are behind us,
us that we are alone and have more courage ... in that spot will never ...
... but man is master here already, and what do you want to know ... and I am a stranger, he says, or pretty much ...
some time back, and the weather is a bit 'anger, there was only a stranger here for you ...

... stranger fall in love with your ... you'll be surprised ... and bite me more ...

Men know what life is ... ... We are in the crosshairs ... run a bit more '...
surprising flash of a shot ... .. Tell me .. are you playing? .. not mi dire no...
..giovane compagna.. fossi addormentata?... gli uomini sorridono... ora so perché...
leccherò per sempre questa tua ferita... uomo... se hai il coraggio prendi pure me...

...t'innamorerai del tuo prigioniero, ti sorprenderai... t'innamorerai di me...

Dietro la collina scende giù la sera... ...dietro al nostro amore...
...dorme insieme a te.

0 comments:

Post a Comment