Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hd Loader 3.8c Gratis





Today, my thoughts turned to you and Mom,


with your tenderness and a few more wrinkles


are always the best.


Words midicevi preserved in my heart


What are your words of love for my mother,


that you have given me all the attention of the world


of me grew up without me miss anything


sometimes even when you were indificoltà


you bereft you something to give it to me.


Today I would like my eyes saw thee as before, but


not: This time no one can camp.


Today my tears fall to the ground evaporates in the sky


turning into a rose in May: For you mom


You are always the most bella.Un sunbeam enters your window ajar


Brighten your curls and a Griggi small


you smile emerges on his face furrowed by a life suffered .


Tu Mama you can not rejoice in the dawn song of the nightingale


garden and the sunset, but I'll be there beside you and will be for you the dawn


L’usignolo e il tramont o.



0 comments:

Post a Comment